As an owner or driver of a vehicle, we all know that it is legal to insure your vehicle. If you are a person with multiple vehicles, you have to maintain every vehicle with cope between different insurance policies. This can be a nightmare sometimes due to different due dates to check out and pay for the renewal. This is made easier with fleet insurance system. Fleet insurance covers multiple vehicles registered in the same company. This makes one policy to cover the whole lot business. Fleet insurance can be claimed with the different policies coverage. They are
- Third party cover – This policy will cover only the third party properties from an accident. It means that even if the other party driver is at fault, you have to pay for your vehicle damage and third party vehicle damage will be claimed from the insurance company.
- Comprehensive insurance cover – This is an expensive policy that insures the all commercial fleet with greater peace of mind. Despite of fault, even small damage can be covered with full charge.
As your fleet is much likely considered to be the commercial, these all comes under commercial fleet insurance. Thus the types of commercial fleet insurance coverage are
- Courier fleet cover
- Company fleet cover
- Taxi fleet cover
- HGV fleet cover
Each of the above said type comes under various fleet coverage system. You can choose any of the cheap fleet insurance depending upon your usage. When deciding on the best fleet insurance, you need to consider the policy quotes. While getting quote, you need to consider the following factors:
- Type of vehicle you have to claim insurance.
- Type of insurance coverage you need to choose.
- Total number of vehicles you have to cover under the policy.
- Details about the vehicle driver
- Types of goods that you will transfer with the vehicle
- Places where the vehicle will travel.
While you choose an insurance policy, you have to consider all these facts. Then check for the best suitable option for your vehicle and operation. Thus you need to consider fleet payment with the flexibility depending upon your insurance cver.